nice to meet you.
I’m Daniela M. Weise
the face behind FLEUR BLEUE DESIGN.
Besides that I’m a bridal stylist
It all began as a hobby
During a family holiday in France, my sister discovered a small pearl crocodile on a market. Immediately I wanted to make some, but “more beautiful”.
As soon as I got back home, I was very busy. And quickly followed by pearls bracelets and necklaces.
I offered my pearl work as a teenager at the local flea market and was exhibited as the youngest exhibitor in the neighboring hobby artist market.
At the same time, I was fire & flame for “natural” make-up.
Start of the journey
My passion for pearl work has always accompanied me over the following years as a hobby and has always developed further. But in my professional life, my creativity did not really fit. This changed only after my completed business studies, when I realized that I would like to be creative. So I followed my heart and began to live my creative passion and to offer professionally.
It was a big step to me to fulfill my childhood dream and to make an apprenticeship as a professional Make Up Artist & Hair Stylist in the area of Munich, Germany. Even during the training I founded my jewelery label and made traditionally inspired jewelery at that time.
It’s all bridal inspired
Already during my training as a stylist I knew that I would like to specialize in bridal stylings. So it was easy to change the focus of my two creative business on bridal stylings and bridal accessories.
FLEUR BLEUE DESIGN was born.
What can be more beautiful than learning from “real” brides what they really want for hair jewelry and be inspired for his own designs?
Since then, I have been able to style about 125 brides myself and am very happy that more than 300 brides have worn on their special day jewelry from FLEUR BLEUE DESIGN.
Why did I choose the name
FLEUR BLEUE DESIGN for my jewelry label?
but I’m a hopelessly romantic person and love it romantic, feminine and elegant.
is a french expression for romantic & dainty and was a perfect fit for the name of my label.
As a professional bridal stylist it’s important to me that my jewelry pieces are well made (also the little details), easy to attach, comfortable to wear and a highlight on the hairstyle.
All of my pieces are designed and handmade by Daniela M. Weise.
My pieces of wedding hair accessories & bridal jewelry are elegant. feminine. romantic. Sometimes minimal and with a clean chic. Othertimes full of details.
As you can imagine of the brands name I have a thing for flowers.
I love to combine different techiques with fine tone on tone color combinations or place just a hint of pop color.
My jewelry pieces are driven by creativity, passion for beauty and love for detail.
I am happy to show you some of the most beautiful pictures here with bridal hair accessories by FLEUR BLEUE DESIGN in action,
who have provided me with my dear customers.
from left to right
(1) Bride: Corinna / Photo: Manu Frühn Photo & Design / Bridalstyling: Daniela M. Weise / Wedding hair accessories: NADINE
(2) Bride: Michaela / Photo: Lina Gössing / Bridalstyling: Daniela M. Weise / Wedding hair accessories: PEONY DELUXE
(3) Bride: Katrin / Photo: Jung und Wild design / Bridalstyling: Daniela M. Weise / Wedding hair accessories: JOSEPHINE
(4) Bride: Marianne / Photo: Dramaqueen Fotografie/ Brautstyling: Daniela M. Weise / Wedding hair accessories: CHRISTINE
(5) Bride: Marianne’s Brautjungfern / Foto: Dramaqueen Fotografie / Hairstyling: Daniela M. Weise / Wedding hair accessories: ELODIE ROSA
(6) Bride: Laura / Photo: Lello Chiappetta / Wedding hair accessories: FELICIA
(7) Bride: Laura/ Photo: Flo Fotografie / Bridalstyling: Daniela M. Weise / Wedding hair accessories: BELLE
(8) Bride: Tonja / Bridalstyling: Daniela M. Weise / Wedding hair accessories: ELODIE DELUXE
(9) Bride: Lisa / Photo: Ulrike Schwille / Bridalstyling: Daniela M. Weise / Wedding hair accessories: ELODIE DELUXE Haarband & NADINE Set
(10) Bride: Katha / Bridalstyling: Daniela M. Weise / Photo: Christina Vetesnik / Wedding hair accessories: NADINE
(11) Bride: Jeannette / Bridalstyling: Daniela M. Weise / Photo: Pale Photography / Wedding hair accessories: CHRISTINE MINIS
As a stylist I have a special relation to photo shootings and love beautiful photos.
I am very happy that FLEUR BLEUE DESIGN was participating in selected styled shoots.
You like the wedding hair accessories by FLEUR BLEUE DESIGN
and you are planning a project or have an idea for a cooperation? Fantastic!
Latest on Instagram